|Bedrijf:||Top 5 Consultancy Group|
|Functie:||Manager Data Science & Analytics|
Are you ready for interesting projects where you can build and deliver analytical solutions by using programming languages such as Phyton, R or SQL? And are you fascinated by Machine Learning, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, etc?
In the function of Manager Data Science / Analytics you solve complex issues for clients. In projects you help companies to perform better by making smart use of the large amounts of data they have. You are able to bridge the gap between client demand, the business problem and analytical methodologies such as classification, regression and segmentation. You then translate your analytical insights into clear, fact-based advice and guide your clients in the change process. You often work in multidisciplinary teams with other advisory groups.
- You have 5-10 years of relevant analytical & datascience experience
- Academic Master Degree, preferably in Econometrics, Physics, Mathematics, (Technical) Business Administration, Business Analytics or Artificial Intelligence;
- You have strong analytical skills;
- You have knowledge of and experience with econometric modeling techniques, data mining algorithms, optimization techniques and statistics;
- You have experience with programming and have worked with languages such as Python and R;
- Proven experience in analytics project management and customer account management;
- You are ambitious, commercial and you dare to be entrepreneurial;
- You are a team player and you have a proven record in managing multidisciplinary teams;
- You have an excellent command of the English language.